Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Irony

I've also noticed this irony while I was walking down the street.

Why do people that always go against the trends, make trends, and hate monotony always the quickest to accept/create structural thing?

I hate monotony, but I always thinking of new ways to change things. However, when I think about things, I always rationalize and conceptualize them.

Think about Balenciaga, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Gareth Pugh and Alexander Mcqueen. They're all the top houses stirring-up fashion. However, every single one of their collection has something structural to them. (I've linked the names to their latest collection. So click on name of the houses to see their latest collection, Fall/Winter 2008-09)

BALENCIAGA


PRADA


ALEXANDER MCQUEEN


MARC JACOBS


There's structure in abstraction.

No comments: