Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Take Me There, Over Your Shoulder

(Click on image to enlarge)






It's editorials like this that reminds me why I love men's fashion. And then I go outside and I realize there's so much dampening of that sense of creativity. Living in Philadelphia really curbs your style. Where this might seem norm in paris or stockholm, it's outlandish among the seas of fake H&M, American Apparel, Urban Outfitters and the Hollister and A&F. I can't wait till I leave this ignorant city. I love the oversized jacket and the loose, yet fitted pants. There's not enough pants here, just gross Diesels.

Source: 10 + Men # 13 Spring-Summer 2008
Photographer: Kai Z Feng
Models: Gustaf McMahon & Mikhail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those photographs exude melodramatic intensity. ♥

Addendum: Er...I'm fond of H&M, American Apparel, and Urban Outfitters -- is my style deplorable?