Thursday, April 17, 2008

Drama Queen or just another ol' queen?

(Click on image to enlarge)




The name for this shoot was "Drama Queen." I don't know if Alasdair McLellan grew up in the suburbs or something but this is subtle to me. For me, it's not something outlandish to see people like this. I mean, fashion wise. When I think of Drama Queen, I think of Dior couture dress with layers of Vivienne Westwood. The concepts are bland and there's not mix-n-match. It's a boring old queen. A queen, in the gay sense, can dress better or at least have more creativity. And as much as I'm bored of the Balenciaga florals, I love this color and the lurking behind the tree. It's like pretty moss on a tree.

Source: T Style Magazine April 13, 2008
Photographer: Alasdair Mclellan
Model: Ali Stephens

No comments: