Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jealous of Mendez (well... Afanador really)


Photographer: Ruven Afanador
Model: Cecilia Mendez

I've been on a "I feel really artistic and avant garde, change the world, and I will" kick lately. But seeing pictures like these are really discouraging. How the concept formulate? The location, the pose, the model, the lighting, the colors, the clothes, the everything! I doubt there's that much thinking that goes into it, but assuming that these things come natural and fall into place for the photographer and stylist is intimidating for someone with (an absurd) aspiration like myself. I enjoy though.



Photo Credit: BWGREYSCALE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's a little out there, and the nip action needs to go. but the artsy part (especially the make up in the lower right) is beauuuutiful