Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Not Wasted!


[photo credit: Origins.com]

This limited edition 100% organic cotton canvas reusable shopping bag is currently available at Origins.com . In pursuit of the organic trend, Origins has made a beauty line along with this bag. I have not used Origins product but this bag raise awareness to the brand. If you order the bag, you get a free sample of one of their products (you get to choose one out of several options of samples). A cute bag for a good cause along with a sample of Origin beauty product for $10 goes a long way.

Are you young, drink a lot, and want to be a walking irony?
Looking for a new, affordable, and cute bag?
Are you a lover of organics?
Recycling supporter?

If you answered yes to one or all three, you can purchase your bag online: I Don't Get Wasted Bag ($10)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to be a walking irony. My sister and I are ON it! =) thank youu