Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mary-kateciaga,Inspirational Muse?


[photo credit: Nylon]

I wonder if Nylon provided that Balenciaga Fall '07 dress for her or that's what she wore to the shoot. It's sort of known that Ghesquiere, the designer, is fond of the Olsons.

"Now that I'm older I'm more aware of the things that make me feel complete as a person. I'm trying to concentrate on those things as opposed to things that make me feel empty."

Pretty big statement for such a little girl. She can get pretty big (height wise) since she likes her heels, "It’s funny, recently I’ve done a few interviews where I’ve totally been myself and they couldn’t get past the fact that I wore heels. Yes, I’m wearing heels! Headline: Wearing Heels, once again. I’m short; I like to wear heels; it makes my legs look longer (laughs). Sorry!

So maybe she's not really an inspirational muse, but seriously, that (first)quote hit me. She's what... 21? 22? 23? 50? 15? 21? I'm 20 and unable to know what completes me, let alone even attempt to explore what completes me. Perhaps a lack of dispensable income doesn't allow me a team of therapist to tell me what they are or muti thousand dollar bags to keep the cold winds out...Most of the time I just have convoluted thoughts floating around murkey water and end up paralized with anxiety and a bucket of KFC chicken. I do, however, enjoy that convolution sometimes.

But you know what? I want to be more aware of the things that make me feel complete becase it sounds pleasant. I don't want to focus on the things that make me feel empty because then I want to eat and eating is a no no. Joking aside, I'll attempt it because lack of sleep last night for some reason ignited a crazed within me today. So that's my goal for the day...be aware of the things that make me feel complete. I know clothes is one of them...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i mean, who doesn't like mary-kate?