Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Loco for Pivo(varova)

So I was flipping through Harper's Bazzar (Jan. 08) and guess who I saw? Sasha! I love Sasha Pivovarova. She's an artist, a model, and a pretty young woman. Well, girl, but I respect her for what she's done. At first I could barely recognize her. She has such a distinctive look (and walk; I prefer her look).Jena from American Next top model reminds me of her a little. But no one looks like Sasha. Prada also, very clearly, loves her too since she's on every Prada ad campaign. But yes, it was nice to see a different look from her for a chance; show flexibility, which is needed in the fashion industry. Like Hedi (klum) says, "One day you're in and the next day...you're." I also had said that but for a different reason.


[ Givenchy | Stella McCartney ]


[ Nina Ricci | Valentino ]


[ Yves Saint Laurent | Chloe ]


[ John Galliano | Balenciaga ]


[ Lanvin | Hermes ]


Photo Credit: Harper's Bazaar
Model: Sasha Pivovarova
Photographer: Anthony Ward

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i really need the stella mccartney