Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Style Watch: Paris Hilton


Is Christmas and going to Hawaii a good excuse to dress down? Or maybe Paris is dressing up. Either way, is it dressing down or dressing up when you make an effort to match your bag with your shirt with your sunglasses. Red and black are difficult colors to work together, especially casually. I think Katie Holmes did a better job with black and red.

I remember in high school I used to try to match everything, shirt shoes, bag, etc. But as I grew up, I realized it could be a little frightening like a box of monotone crayola threw up on me. So now I live by the rule of two to be safe. The maximum number of things that can match when I wear anything is two, with the exception of black.

Sometimes I'm confused as to how she is friend with Nicole Richie because she seemed to have a better sense of style, or a better stylist, than Paris. I would think Nicole or at least her sister, Nicky would rub off to her. But it is Christmas like her shirt says. And since she's little miss Christmas, I guess Christmas this year is casual.

Source: X17online.com

No comments: